I miei ultimi post..

venerdì 10 maggio 2019

Freedomsilk

Hi girls,

I would like to introduce you a new interesting e-shop.. it’s called Freedomsilk!


Freedomsilk is an online shop about luxurious silk bedding and sleepwear 100% pure silk

This e-shop offers the following categories for a useful shopping experience:

- Pillowcase
- Bedding
- Womens Sleepwear
- Mens Sleepwear
- Womens Clothing
- Accessories

100% Grade 6A Mulberry Silk, OEKO Certified Non-Toxic Dyes
Free Shipping for orders over $40

I love sleeping so much..I am very lazy person and in this site I found so much articles that are so perfect for sleeping with style!

First thing: bed is necessary!
I fall in love with this silk bedding set! In silk pink..so romantic and chic!
In this bed I am sure I can make beautiful dreams and good sleep!



Second thing: pajama is necessary!
In this site there are so many silk pajamas for women!

In my opinion this model of pajama is very elegance!
So much colors like soft pink, black, off white and so on..but also many pattern as blossom flowers or some fruits!




Third thing: we could need a silk robe, do not you think?
In the section womens silk robes there are for all types and taste!
In match so perfect for the pajamas!



Fourth thing: if you do not like pajamas you can choose a silk camisole!
In black with romantic and sensual lace or in totally silk with charme!





I thinks that in this site there is so much choice! 
Personally i like all the articles i have proposed to you!

It is true that in my last period, I particurarly like this type of sleepwear! And you?


So what do you think of Freedomsilk site?


I suggest you to take a look at this site..you will not regret it!

See you soon,

Note di stile moda and make up

12 commenti:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...