I miei ultimi post..

martedì 8 settembre 2020

Prestarrs_New Season

Hi Girls, 

Do you remember Prestarrs?

An online fashion store I told you about some time ago ..

Now, is September so for the new season Fall 2020, on this site there are new items and new style!

Are you ready?


The first thing I start seeing for the new season is t-shirts and then blouses..

..later on I check all outerwear!!

About t-shirts for women..

The choice is so wide!

The following images show you two type of t-shirt than i like so much!

A classic white with print or coloured like yellow and so on!


Round Neck Daisy Short Sleeve T-shirt
Round Neck Printed Short Sleeve T-shirt

*both models are available in other colors and with other prints

Instead about women's tops and blouses

I prefer a classic style..soft and light fabrics..with some details as stripes or flower..but also volant and buttons..


V-neck Chiffon Beaded Blouse
Chiffon Solid Color Round Neck Short Sleeve Shirt
Floral Embroidery Asymmetric Hem Round Neck Blouse
Vertical Striped Chiffon Blouse

I hope these images could inspire you to be find your style for a new season!

I recommend that you visit this online store to go shopping to renew your wardrobe!


Let me know what are your must have!

Keep in touch,

Note di stile moda and make up

3 commenti:

  1. ma che carine le prime due tee!
    Di magliette con le stampe non se ne hanno mai abbastanza! ^^
    Baci!
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...